What is QPMR
QPMR - What is it?
The Qualified Practising Market Researcher (QPMR) accreditation scheme is the peak professional benchmark for market and social researchers.
It demonstrates industry experience, continuous professional development and education, and requires QPMR members to undertake a yearly renewal process to maintain their accreditation.
- defines the core knowledge and experience required for professionals who conduct or manage market and social research
- provides greater assurance to research users that their research adviser has the knowledge, skills and experience necessary to provide comprehensive, quality advice on any aspect of market and social research that will lead to real solutions
- provides recognition of both formal education and successful application of market and/or social researching knowledge and skills in a business environment
- provides an objective means for distinguishing individuals who can meet recognised professional standards
- promotes the profession of market and social researching by recognising only qualified practitioners of researching
- defines excellence in the market and social research profession, balancing practical experience and conceptual thinking
- demonstrates that holders are a professional market and/or social researcher - recognised by their peers for their extensive experience and qualifications
- validates a commitment to selective networking and ongoing professional development designed to maintain a competitive advantage.
For further information please call 02 9566 3100, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org