QPMR: The professional benchmark
QPMR shows that you are a professional market and social researcher recognised by your peers for your extensive experience and formal qualifications. It also means that you have made a commitment to ongoing professional development to maintain your competitive advantage.
QPMR: Recognition for experienced researchers
- defines the core knowledge and experience required by professionals who conduct or manage market research
- provides recognition of both formal education and successful application of your market and/or social research knowledge and skills in a business environment
- demonstrates that you are a professional market and/or social researcher - recognised by your peers for your experience and qualifications
- provides greater assurance to research buyers and users that their research advisor has the knowledge, skills and experience necessary to provide comprehensive quality advice on any aspect of market and social research that will lead to real solutions.
Becoming a QPMR
- QPMR is only available to full members of the AMSRS who are market and social researchers with three (3) years experience, with at least two (2) years of those practising in Australia, and a university degree (10 years industry experience is required if a member does not hold a degree).
- Members are required to successfully pass the QPMR assessment in order to attain accreditation.
- QPMR accreditation is renewed annually and requires members to submit a professional development diary outlining their processional development activities over the previous 12 months.
- QPMR members must attend one AMSRS webinar or seminar on ethics and/or industry standards and/or legislative regulations per year, in order to maintain QPMR accreditation.
- The first step is to become an AMSRS Full member.
- Once membership is approved, and the QPMR criteria as above are met, you are required to complete and submit a QPMR application and a self assessment form and an accompanying resume. If you are eligible for a QPMR assessment exemption (click here for exemption information) you are still required to complete and submit these documents.
- Once your application has been approved you then take the QPMR assessment which is a practical research assignment (it is different from the self-assessment form).
- On successfully passing the QPMR assessment you gain QPMR accreditation.
- Once a QPMR accredited member you are required to submit a yearly report on your professional development activities and pay a small renewal fee.
For further information about QPMR please contact the QPMR Manager on 02 9566 3100 or at email@example.com