Market & Social Research (formerly AJMSR)
Market & Social Research, formerly known as the Australasian Journal of Market and Social Research (AJMSR) until December 2012, was the official journal of the Australian Market and Social Research Society (AMSRS). It was published twice yearly in June and December, and made available in electronic format only (since December 2008).
The December 2014 edition (available in January 2015) is the final edition as the Society is no longer publishing a journal.
The aim of Market & Social Research was to provide quality, refereed (all papers were double blind refereed) research articles which:
- Focused on methodological issues of interest both to academics and industry practitioners, such as response rates, internet panellist behaviour, question and scale design, management of large scale social research studies and data collection techniques;
- Described new or improved data analysis and measurement techniques which could usefully be adopted by marketing academics and the industry, such as new approaches to qualitative analysis or new approaches to data modelling;
- Reported on the outcomes of social research studies conducted in Australasia;
- Explored trends in the practice of market and social research on both the supply and client side; or
- Discussed the future of the market and social research industry.
The editor of the journal was AMSRS Fellow Assoc. Prof David Bednall.
Click on the links below to download the journal edition you are interested in. Please note that as all editions before 2008 were print only versions we have only been able to provide a scanned copy of those editions; therefore they are of a lower quality than the editions designed for online publication only.
For more details contact: email@example.com