Membership & QPR
JOINING THE AMSRS
- To become an AMSRS Member, you need to submit a membership application before payment of membership fees can be made. The final step of submitting a membership application online is to provide payment details.
- For more information on becoming a member or to apply online, please to be redirected to Membership information.
RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- If you are a current member and your membership is due for renewal, please to be taken to your memberships area and renew your membership. The renewal process will let you either pay online by credit card or arrange for an invoice to be raised. If you have already requested an invoice for your membership renewal and would like to pay that invoice, please to be redirected to your current orders.
- If your membership has lapsed and you would like to reactivate it, we need to set that up for you prior to payment being taken. Please to be redirected to information about reactivating a previous AMSRS membership.
JOINING THE QPR PROGRAM
- If you are already an AMSRS Member and would like to become a Qualified Professional Researcher (QPR) please to review the steps to becoming a QPR prior to payment.
RENEWING YOUR QPR ACCREDITATION
- To renew your QPMR Membership, you must submit your 12 mth diary. To go to your QPR Members area to view your activities, and submit your diary .