AMSRS offers webinars specifically for different cohorts. These cohorts include general members, QPMRs and those individuals seeking information about the profession.
Webinars are typically of 60 minutes duration. Speakers are drawn from anywhere in the world, based on their expertise and speciality. An annual program of webinars is available for each of the above cohorts.
Professional Standards Webinars. These webinars are offered to members to enhance professional standards. These webinars are FREE for AMSRS Members
QPMR Webinars. These webinars are offered to QPMRs only and are FREE of charge. These webinars are aimed at ensuring QPMRs are well-equipped to provide input to and review all phases of the market research supply chain.
Recorded Webinars for AMSRS Members
AMSRS Members have an access to the following free webinars:
- Real time versus traditional research by Andries Noeth, South Africa
- Convenience Sampling by Pete Doe, USA
- Behavioural Economics for more effective research by Jay Zaltman, USA
- Survey writing with casual language by Annie Pettit, CAN
- Journey Exploration and Influence Tracking via Mobile Research by Siamack Salari
- Measuring emotions by Mark Whiting, France
12 month PDP Brochure
The Society would like to thank this year's major sponsor SSI for their generous support of PDP.