Masterclass Course Series
The Masterclass series extends throughout the year. Timeslots are designed to allow participation in multiple classes, which have been staggered accordingly. Each of these online workshops are designed for research professionals seeking to push their boundaries and so build their knowledge and ability in key emerging issues within our industry.
The masterclass workshops have been selected with the following criteria in mind:
- Developing new skills in a broadening professional research sector, requiring utilisation of new methodologies and new research perspectives
- Enhancing your current skill set, thereby becoming more well-rounded in your suite of research skills.
- Going well beyond the depth offered by webinars to provide practical demonstration for immediately acquiring the skills being taught.
- Speakers are internationally recognised industry experts in their respective fields
- For mid-level and senior research professionals.
- Each course will attract 50 QPMR points.
Online courses available - click on each course for more information and to register.
You can register separately for 1 or more courses.
12 & 19 September 2018
Visual Images as a qualitative research tool
4, 11 & 18 October 2018
How to apply data visualisation tools with survey research data
Designing mixed mode surveys (available soon)
Measuring emotions in unstructured data (available soon)
Data visualisation and infographics (available soon)
Course registration fees:
The costs are per course. You can re-register for more than one course.
$880 for members
$1210 for non members
Due to this visual and audio interaction on an individual participant level, only individual registrations are allowed. The course format does not permit company registrations i.e. the course cannot be shared/ viewed by multiple people behind the one registration.
QPMR Points: 50 points per course