AMSRS Event Registration Cancellation Policies
All cancellations must be acknowledged in writing by the Society.
PDP AND SIG EVENT REGISTRATIONS
- Full refund, less a 10% processing fee per registrant will be granted for requests received in writing at AMSRS National Accounts Office before 4.30 pm, two days prior to the function.
- Refunds will only be processed if cancellation is accompanied by written acknowledgement from the Society.
- A refund will not be available if notification of cancellation is less than two days prior to the function and for ‘no shows’. By submitting this registration, you accept the terms and conditions.
MAJOR NATIONAL EVENTS REGISTRATIONS(National Conference, Summer School, Winter School)
- Due to considerable administrative costs incurred in registration processing, a fee equivalent to 20% of the registration fee will be charged for any cancellations received prior to 14 DAYS before the event.
- Cancellations within 14 days to 7 days prior to the event will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee, representing costs charged by the venue for confirmed numbers.
- Cancellations within 7 days prior to the event will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Delegate substitutions are a welcome alternative and in this instance no fees will be charged.
- All requests for cancellations or substitutions MUST be made in writing to the Society and will be honoured only if they have been confirmed in writing by the Society.