Webinar: Online qual: Fail fast sooner
22nd Jan 19
This webinar explains how online qualitative research can be effectively integrated within the Design Thinking process to transform human understanding into new products and services.
You will learn how online qualitative research can engage and inspire candid responses from participants, using new, leading edge technologies to enable deep and agile learning throughout the Design Thinking process.
- Review of the process of Design Thinking, including how & where qualitative research (specifically online) fits best
- Why online qual is a powerful tool to enable iterative learning, helping clients ‘fail fast’
- Some principles and best practices around the use of stimuli in online discussions
- An appraisal of how to choose an appropriate online qual platform for your needs
- How the interpretation of qualitative findings can be more meaningful for clients when following Design Thinking principles
At the completion of this webinar, participants will have an enhanced working knowledge of how to implement qualitative research (specifically online qual) into a Design Thinking process.
You will be equipped with an understanding of the typical steps in a Design Thinking process, how to apply online qualitative research at various steps in the process, and how using an iterative online qual process can efficiently and effectively help clients move from human empathy to testing prototypes.
Layla Shea, Canada
Layla is Founder and Chief Insights Officer of Upwords, a Vancouver-based online qualitative research agency for major brands.
Layla is a leader in the North American online qualitative research community. Layla has won international awards for the impact she’s had on her clients’ businesses, and is a sought-after speaker at industry conferences. Layla is an expert at making the complex simple.
Layla was formerly a marketer at Coca-Cola and S.C. Johnson, a research consultant and facilitator at Sklar Wilton & Associates, and a RIVA Trained Focus Group Moderator.
|Date:||Tuesday 22nd January, 2019|
|Event Cost :(inc.GST)||$88.00||Members|
|Time | Zones:||Time: Please note following time – based on your location’s time zone|
|12:00pm - 1:00pm||NSW | ACT | VIC | TAS|
|11:30am - 12:30pm||SA|
|11:00am - 12:00pm||QLD|
|10:30am - 11:30am||NT|
|9:00am - 10:00am||WA|
AU $ 120 (Inc. GST)
AU $ 88.00 (Inc. GST)
AU $ 120.00 (Inc. GST)
25th Jun 18 12:00 AM
23rd Jan 19 5:00 PM
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed