Webinar: Social media/ ethnography
23rd Jun 20
This webinar examines how to develop and test hypotheses uncovered on social media platforms. These hypotheses need to be tempered with the reality that social media content attracts what people love and hate, not what they are indifferent about.
- When to use social media data, given that people tend to talk about what they either love or hate on social media, not what they are indifferent about
- How to gain audience understanding through social media data, literally within a few hours.
- Building buyer personas for products/ services using social media data.
At the conclusion of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Generate marketing hypotheses based on an analysis of social media data.
- Use social media to test your hypotheses
- Determine the buyer personas more likely to be attracted to your brand/ service.
Gaelle Bertrand - Head of Insight - Brand, Kantar, UK
Gaelle is the Head of Brand Insight at Kantar Media.
Gaelle has over 15 years’ experience in consumer research and analysis, gained agency-side at TNS, SDL/Alterian, Dunnhumby and Coca-Cola.
|Date:||Tuesday 23rd June, 2020|
|Event Cost :(inc.GST)||$88.00||Members|
|Time | Zones:||Time: Please note following time – based on your location’s time zone|
|2:00pm - 3:00pm||NSW | ACT | VIC |TAS | QLD|
|1:30pm - 2:30pm||SA | NT|
|12:00pm - 1:00pm||WA|
AU $ 120 (Inc. GST)
AU $ 88.00 (Inc. GST)
AU $ 120.00 (Inc. GST)
22nd Apr 19 12:00 AM
24th Jun 20 5:00 PM