Webinar - Research in a fake information era
17th Mar 20
This webinar will explore how organisations can better measure, understand and protect the level of trust in their brands.
The key drivers of generating trust/distrust through social media will be examined. If AI technologies can measure and predict brand health, then what should brands do to protect and nurture trust in our fake news era. Examples will be provided of intensified social activism and enhanced corporate scrutiny.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The key drivers of trust/distrust in social media
- How to leverage learning from AI technologies for measuring and predicting brand health
- How research can be used to guide brands, protecting themselves in an era of fake information.
By the end of this webinar, you will have learnt:
- To utilise learning from AI technologies for improving brand health
- To better pitch how research can be used to protect brand health in the fake news era.
- How to pro-actively assist brands when being damaged by fake news.
Rob Key – CEO & Founder of Converseon, a leading New York based market research agency.
|Date:||Tuesday 17th March, 2020|
|Event Cost :(inc.GST)||$88.00||Members|
|Time | Zones:||Time: Please note following time – based on your location’s time zone|
|11:00am - 12:00pm||NSW | ACT | VIC | TAS|
|10:30am - 11:30am||SA|
|10:00am - 11:00am||QLD|
|09:30am - 10:30am||NT|
|08:00am - 09:00am||WA|
AU $ 120 (Inc. GST)
AU $ 88.00 (Inc. GST)
AU $ 120.00 (Inc. GST)
1st Jan 20 12:00 AM
18th Mar 20 5:00 PM