QPMR Webinar: Qualitative CX Research
16th May 17
The term “customer experience research” has been popularized by those in the usability field, but a qualitative perspective can make such research more valuable.
Jay Zaltzman draws on his knowledge of both customer experience and qualitative research to explain how organizations can provide a superior customer experience by understanding the whole customer, connecting with them both rationally and emotionally.
- The webinar will address the following learning objectives:
- The basis for Customer Experience (CX) research
- The value that a qualitative perspective can bring to CX research
- Methodological considerations when designing qualitative (CX) research
- Pitfalls with qualitative (CX) research
- How to synergise qualitative and quantitative CX research for achieving the most leverageable client outcome
This webinar will enable QPMRs to increase their proficiency in qualitative CX research, thereby enabling a more comprehensive approach when undertaking customer experience research.
Speaker: Jay Zaltzman, USA
Jay Zaltzman is founder of Bureau West, a marketing and research company in Los Angeles.
Over the past 20 years, Jay has spoken to thousands of customers and users, online, offline, and everywhere in-between. His company combines user research with qualitative and quantitative approaches to get a complete understanding of people's motivations and behavior. Jay feels that it is important to go beyond people’s rational thinking and also understand their emotional and subconscious motivators.
Date: Tuesday 16th May, 2017
Time: Please note following time – based on your location’s time zone
|NSW, QLD, ACT,
11 am –
9 am –
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Free for QPMR Members
9th Jan 17 12:00 AM
16th May 17 11:59 AM