Masterclass 2019 - Social Media & Analytics
24th Oct 19
This Masterclass, over 2 sessions, will discuss the broad approach taken by Facebook marketing science to understand, predict and ultimately influence advertising effectiveness in digital marketing.
This will include deeper discussion into incrementally & experimental design; as well as the role of test & learn for continually improving media planning and advertising creative.
This Masterclass will teach you:
- What measurement outcomes can be linked to digital - sales, actions, offline behaviours
- Test & learn framework for digital media advertisers to continually improve ad effectiveness
- Limitations & challenges of research areas such as attribution & social listening
- Designing better experiments for cleaner & more robust studies
- Meta-learnings: what Facebook knows about creative that drives stronger outcomes on mobile
- Meta-learnings: what Facebook knows about media planning levers (e.g. on reach vs frequency) for better outcomes.
At the conclusion of this online Masterclass, participants will have the tools to:
- Recognise and understand nuances of experimental design in digital ad effectiveness research
- Identify the key levers for advertising campaign effectiveness, based on extensive research to date
- Be up to date on what elements advertisers are most interested in testing/proving, as we move into 2020
Who is this course intended for?
All market and social research professionals interested in further developing their skills in interpreting social media data.
Speaker: Andrew Eckford
Andrew is Measurement Lead, Marketing Science at Facebook Australia.
Andrew is an online consumer and media analyst with broad experience providing insight and commentary on finance, publishing, travel, retail, telecommunications and media investment.
Prior to joining Facebook, Andrew held senior analytics roles at Google.
Andrew holds an MBA from Macquarie University.
|Event Format:||2 x Sessions - Online Course|
Thursday 24 October 2019
Thursday 31 October 2019
|Event Cost: (inc.GST)||$550.00||Members|
|Time | Zones:||Time: Please note following time – based on your location’s time zone|
|12:00pm - 2:00pm||NSW | ACT | VIC | TAS|
|11:30am - 12:30pm||SA|
|11:00am - 12:00pm||QLD|
|10:30am - 11:30am||NT|
|09:00am - 10:00am||WA|
AU $ 880 (Inc. GST)
$550.00 (Inc. GST)
AU $ 880.00 (Inc. GST)
1st Jul 19 5:00 PM
1st Nov 19 10:00 AM
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed