View by State
Demystifying UX and CX for Market Researchers
This course covers the core principles underpinning CX and UX research. It will provide methodologies, tools and examples for progressing your skills in both UX and CX research.
Intro to UX: core principles; role of research / user empathy
UX research methods: overview of different techniques
UX research tools: examples and how to apply these tools
Intro to CX: background, evolution, how organised
CX data sources and research methods
CX platforms and tools: examples and how to apply these tools
By the end of this online Masterclass, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate greater expertise in the application of UX and CX tools
- Discern which UX and CX tools to use when faced with complex challenges
- Provide your clients with broader consulting advice in relation to their UX and CX metrics
Mike is a leading advisor, writer and speaker on the intersection of technology and research.
He has over 20 years’ research experience with research, software and consulting firms including Vision Critical, where he led the EMEA region, and Kantar, where he managed regional business units and global accounts.
Who Intended for:
This course will benefit people who have limited or no experience in conducting qualitative research.
This course provides an overview of qualitative research. Specifically, on successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Recognise when conducting qualitative research is appropriate
• Understand the logistics involved in running a qualitative project
• Describe the differences between the main types of qualitative data collection: namely focus groups, in-depth interviews, observation, online qual etc
• Understand the role of the moderator/ interviewer and how to create the right environment for respondents
• Learn different approaches to eliciting unbiased responses
• Learn different tools for handling challenging situations during interviews
• Understand why getting below the surface of respondent behaviour is important
• Understand the process of analysis and report writing for qualitative research.